Funding for your transportation business
Rapid Capital Funding has a special cash advance program for transportation businesses, allowing you to receive up to $250,000 in working capital per location in as little as 48 hours.
With our funding program, we will purchase a small percentage of your future sales until the payback is completed, giving you the cash advance your business needs now.
Our requirements are simple. To be eligible for our cash advance, your business must:
- Be in operation for six months or longer.
- Be located in the United States.
- Have deposited gross sales of $15,000 per month.
- Be current with your lease/mortgage.
What we offer
- Up to $250,000 per business location. Advance can be up to 1.5 times your total monthly sales volume.
- Over 75% approval rate on all applications.
- Funds in as little as 48 hours.
- Ability to use the funds from your merchant cash advance however you choose.
Get a Merchant Cash Advance for Your Transportation Business
The competitive landscape in the transportation space is getting more competitive by the minute. Now more than ever is it important for limousine and taxicab companies to maintain the newest fleet of vehicles and employ reliable and trustworthy drivers to help provide the ultimate in comfort to their customers. The cost to meet this need coupled with the fluctuating cost of fuel and repair costs can make it difficult to maintain positive cash flow. That's where Rapid Capital Funding can help. We have a business cash advance program tailored specifically to small transportation business owners.
Alternative to traditional bank loan, with Rapid Capital Funding, you can be approved for a business cash advance of up to $250,000 against future sales without a stringent application process, or the strict requirements of collateral or good credit, both of which are required by your traditional bank. Plus, we aim to build long-term partnerships with our merchants and look forward to meeting all of their funding needs, both current and future.
How We Differ
Business cash advances are:
- Unsecured and do not require any collateral, or personal guarantee.
- A great option for business owners with credit issues who have issues qualifying for a traditional loan can qualify for a cash advance.
- Provided in exchange for a share of your business's future sales.
- Repayments from a daily draw from the customers overall sales transactions.
- An alternative to traditional lending which offers a fast approval process that requires only a few minutes to apply, and can be approved within hours.
There are no limitations on how business owners use their cash advances and we do not require any plan or purpose to complete the funding. It is completely up to the business owner on how they wish to utilize the money they receive. However, most common uses include:
- Equipment Purchases