Funding for your business
Rapid Capital Funding offers a special cash advance program for tradesmen that will allow you to receive up to $250,000 of working capital in as little as 48 hours. With our funding program, we purchase a small percentage of your future sales until the payback is completed, giving you the cash advance your business needs now.
Our requirements are simple. To be eligible for our cash advance, your business must:
- Be in operation for six months or longer.
- Be located in the United States.
- Have deposited gross sales of $15,000 per month.
- Be current with your lease/mortgage.
What we offer
- Up to $250,000 per business location. Advance can be up to 1.5 times your total monthly sales volume.
- Over 75% approval rate on all applications.
- Funds in as little as 48 hours.
- Ability to use the funds from your merchant cash advance however you choose.
Get a Merchant Cash Advance for your Business
Depending on the trade; a business can be cyclical which can hurt your access to working capital. If that happens, it can affect your ability to purchase the equipment you need to get a job done or buy supplies when the next service call comes. Many creditors won't extend a line of credit for equipment because of a number of factors including you not being in business long enough. Rapid Capital Funding understands every business is different and should be treated that way.
Bank loans can be challenging to obtain as financial institutions and banks call for collateral, good credit and many other strict requirements. You can be approved for a business cash advance from Rapid Capital Funding of up to $250,000 against future sales without a stringent application process of a bank loan.
How We Differ
Business cash advances are:
- Unsecured and do not require any collateral, or personal guarantee.
- A great option for business owners with credit issues who have issues qualifying for a traditional loan can qualify for a cash advance.
- Provided in exchange for a share of your business's future sales.
- Repayments from a daily draw from the customers overall sales transactions.
- An alternative to traditional lending which offers a fast approval process that requires only a few minutes to apply, and can be approved within hours.
There are no limitations on how business owners use their cash advances and we do not require any plan or purpose to complete the funding. It is completely up to the business owner on how they wish to utilize the money they receive. However, most common uses include:
- Equipment Purchases