Funding for your business
Do you have your own business? Maybe you're a nanny, beautician or a chauffeur; possibly a personal chef? There are so many underserved personal services like the jobs listed above that could benefit from a business cash advance from Rapid Capital Funding. Depending on needs, we can offer up to $250,000 in as little as 48 hours with an approved application. What we do is purchase a percentage of your future sales and we give you your money up front!
Our requirements are simple. To be eligible for our cash advance, your business must:
- Be in operation for six months or longer.
- Be located in the United States.
- Have deposited gross sales of $15,000 per month.
- Be current with your lease/mortgage.
What we offer
- Up to $250,000 per business location. Advance can be up to 1.5 times your total monthly sales volume.
- Over 75% approval rate on all applications.
- Funds in as little as 48 hours.
- Ability to use the funds from your merchant cash advance however you choose.
Get a Merchant Cash Advance for your Personal Services business today!
There are times where you may need to update equipment, make renovations to your workspace or need a new fleet of vehicles to keep your customers happy.
How We Differ
Business cash advances are:
- Unsecured and do not require any collateral, or personal guarantee.
- A great option for business owners with credit issues who have issues qualifying for a traditional loan can qualify for a cash advance.
- Provided in exchange for a share of your business's future sales.
- Repayments from a daily draw from the customers overall sales transactions.
- An alternative to traditional lending which offers a fast approval process that requires only a few minutes to apply, and can be approved within hours.
There are no limitations on how business owners use their cash advances and we do not require any plan or purpose to complete the funding. It is completely up to the business owner on how they wish to utilize the money they receive. However, most common uses include:
- Equipment Purchases