Funding for your dry cleaner operation
Rapid Capital Funding understands that machines can wear out, or you may need to staff up for an impending rush, we can offer up to $250,000 per location in as little as 48 hours if you're approved for a business cash advance. All you need to do is fill out an application, and when approved, we'll purchase a percentage of your future sales and you get your money up front!
Our requirements are simple. To be eligible for our cash advance, your business must:
- Be in operation for six months or longer.
- Be located in the United States.
- Have deposited gross sales of $15,000 per month.
- Be current with your lease/mortgage.
What we offer
- Up to $250,000 per business location. Advance can be up to 1.5 times your total monthly sales volume.
- Over 75% approval rate on all applications.
- Funds in as little as 48 hours.
- Ability to use the funds from your merchant cash advance however you choose.
Get a Merchant Cash Advance for your Dry Cleaning Business
Things wear out, or the latest equipment uses half the electricity of your current machines and does the job in half the time. So it would be fiscally responsible to make the change to be more energy-efficient, but you may not have the cash saved up, and your chances of getting a bank loan are suspect at best. That's where we come in.
You can be approved for a business cash advance of up to $250,000 against future transactions without the harsh application process of a bank loan.
How We Differ
Business cash advances are:
- Unsecured and do not require any collateral, or personal guarantee.
- A great option for business owners with credit issues who have issues qualifying for a traditional loan can qualify for a cash advance.
- Provided in exchange for a share of your business's future sales.
- Repayments from a daily draw from the customers overall sales transactions.
- An alternative to traditional lending which offers a fast approval process that requires only a few minutes to apply, and can be approved within hours.
There are no limitations on how business owners use their cash advances and we do not require any plan or purpose to complete the funding. It is completely up to the business owner on how they wish to utilize the money they receive. However, most common uses include:
- Equipment Purchases