Funding for your florist shop
Rapid Capital Funding has a special cash advance program designed especially for florists, allowing you to receive up to $500,000 in working capital per location in as little as 48 hours.
With our funding program, we will purchase a small percentage of your future sales until the payback is completed, giving you the cash advance your business needs now.
Our requirements are simple. To be eligible for our cash advance, your business must:
- Be in operation for six months or longer.
- Be located in the United States.
- Have deposited gross sales of $15,000 per month.
- Be current with your lease/mortgage.
What we offer
- Up to $500,000 per business location. Advance can be up to 1.5 times your total monthly sales volume.
- Over 75% approval rate on all applications.
- Funds in as little as 48 hours.
- Ability to use the funds from your merchant cash advance however you choose.
Get a Merchant Cash Advance for Your Florist Shop
Financing for your business florist shop doesn't have to be a challenge. While banks see the seasonality of florists as a potential pitfall, Rapid Capital Funding supports seasonal small business. We understand that there are important seasons that align with your business. Whether it is wedding, mother's day, or even prom season, we will be here to support you so that you maximize each season. Use your business cash advance to buy inventory, recruit seasonal staff, or even do seasonal promotions.
Through our history, we have helped many florists secure the funding they need to meet their short-term financial needs. Many of these customers are repeat customers who take advantage of our business cash advance program again and again.
Bank loans can be challenging to obtain as financial institutions and banks call for collateral, good credit and many other strict requirements. With Rapid Capital Funding, you can be approved for a business cash advance of up to $500,000 against future sales without a stringent application process of a bank loan. Plus we want to help beyond the initial advance. Your continued success means our success. That's why we look forward to helping you now and in the future for all of your funding needs.
How We Differ
Business cash advances are:
- Unsecured and do not require any collateral, or personal guarantee.
- A great option for business owners with credit issues who have issues qualifying for a traditional loan can qualify for a cash advance.
- Provided in exchange for a share of your business's future sales.
- Repayments from a daily draw from the customers overall sales transactions.
- An alternative to traditional lending which offers a fast approval process that requires only a few minutes to apply, and can be approved within hours.
There are no limitations on how business owners use their cash advances and we do not require any plan or purpose to complete the funding. It is completely up to the business owner on how they wish to utilize the money they receive. However, most common uses include:
- Equipment Purchases